Thursday 29 April 2010

The Money Spider

I want to share a story about my son.  Jack is 8 years old. 

Before I begin I want to explain what a money spider is to me.  A money spider is any tiny spider that happens to come into my presence, he is called a money spider. The money spider brings us money.  I have no idea if I made this up and nobody else knows about it or if it's something that other people know all about.  Anyway I like my idea.

Here's how the story goes.

We were getting out of the car the other day and Jack noticed a tiny spider.  He asked me to move it, so I put the tiny spider in our garden.  I told Jack it was a money spider and he asked what a money spider was.

I went on to tell him that money spiders bring you money and carried on with my day without really giving the conversation much thought.

Later that day Jack came over to me and asked when the money spider was going to bring him his money and how much would he bring. 

My heart filled with happiness at this moment.  As a law of attraction mum/coach I teach Jack to expect wonderful things.  He is now fully expecting to receive a large amount of money as a special gift from his money spider.  This is the law of attraction at it's best. 

In fact Jack often attracts money.  We rarely go out without him being given some money from a friend or he finds some money on the pavement etc.  He's a natural money magnet.  Why wouldn't he think it possible for a tiny spider to give him some special money.

Teach your children to expect wonderful things and they will attract those things into their lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment