Thursday 22 April 2010

EFT FOR KIDS

EFT (Emotional Freedon Tecniques) is still a relatively unknown technique. 

EFT combines Mind Body Medicine and Accupuncture.  You could call EFT Mind Accupuncture. 

The Technique works by tapping with the fingers on certain Meridian Points. 

I love using EFT myself and I have also taught my son how to use EFT on himself.  Jack loves doing his tapping and usually makes it part of his bedtime routine.  He taps with his teddy bears too and occasionally on the dog.

Children have all kinds of issues to deal throughout their lives.  Sometimes Jack will come home and tell me about something that made him feel unhappy at school,  I'll listen to him talk and ask him about how it made him feel.  Rather than offering a solution I want him to release his anxiety about the issue.  I usually suggest he does a little tapping on the issue he has told me about. 

As a law of attraction coach I know that these little issues, if not dealt with can keep coming back throughout our lives as limiting/negative beliefs.  Now is the time to deal with the negative feeling it has caused.

I think EFT is something that can really help all families.  Today I'd like to share a couple of resources to help you get started with EFT.

You can get get a free getting started pack which covers the basics of using EFT.  For most people this will be more than enough for you to begin using EFT in your own life.

To get your Free Getting Started EFT Pack CLICK HERE
This is not particularly geared to using with children although it does mention some cases where EFT was used with children. 

Another wonderful resource for children is Tappy Bear.  If your children are anything like mine they'll love Tappy bear.  He's an adorable bear with Tapping points marked out on him so that your child can easily remember the tapping points. 

To find out more about Tappy Bear click on the image below



Please feel free to contact me personally if you have any questions.  I can also help you with using EFT in your own life and with your children.

Email me at wendy@loaliving.com

Happy Parenting.  Have Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment