Tuesday 4 May 2010

Mood Food


These days we are bombarded with health advice, diet information, food advertising, etc.  It's really hard to know what is good for us and what is not. 

I would never ever recommend a child (or adult) diet to lose weight.  I think the impact of these diets is damaging both to self esteem and body image.  I do however believe we should all take good care of our bodies and what we put into it.  Coming from someone who has a sweet tooth this isn't always easy.  I have always tried to provide a balanced diet for my children and teach them the value of eating healthily.

When I first came across Mood Food I didn't pay too much attention.  I thought it was just for children with behaviour problems.  I came across these ebooks again some time later and took a closer look.  This time I was more interested.  Could the foods we give our children really have such a dramatic effect?

I decided to order Mood Food.  The order consists of two ebooks.  The first Mood Food explains what happens in our body and why we need to eat well and avoid certain types of foods.  I was really impressed with this book because it gave me a clear picture of what really happens.  I have to say it gave me a whole new approach to what I choose to eat and provide for my family.  Instead of simply saying these foods are bad for you they explain what they are doing to your body.  When you have facts like these it's much easier to make good choices for yourself and your children.

Book 2 - The Happy Kitchen is designed to help you set your kitchen up for a happy food lifestyle.  It's broken down so that you can make small changes over a period of time, which I love.  All great things in life start with small steps.  There are recipes included too. 

What I like most about this book is it's about feeling good.  It's about making small positive changes and bringing back real food. 

I'm just starting on organizing my kitchen with the help of The Happy Kitchen Ebook.  I've already made several small changes.  They were easy to make and introduce into our lives.  We are already seeing and feeling the difference. 

You can find outmore about Mood Food and The Happy Kitchen CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment