Saturday 26 February 2011

Hypnosis Help with First Day at School Anxiety

My own son was three year old (far too early in my opinion and I would never do this again.  I just went along with the rules at the time) when he started school.  I loved having my son at home with me and was devastated when he started school.  It took my son weeks to settle into school and I remember crying most mornings. 

My friends ay HypnosisDownloads.com have created a wonderful download First Day at School Separation Anxiety

I wish I'd had this.  I know this will be a wonderful resource for parents and children facing this challenging time later this year. 

I'm a huge fan of Hypnosis downloads and over the past few years have built up quite a library to help me live a wonderful life. 

To see other downloads click the link above and from there you will be able to access the full list. 

Happy Parenting

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment