Tuesday 8 June 2010

Hands Up Who Feels Frazzled!

Go on put your hands up if you're feeling frazzled.  I can't show you but believe me I have both hands up in the air.  Yep, positive parent, LOA (law of attraction) mum that I am, I still have those days where I get frazzled and today is one of them.  I have tooth ache and a list of jobs still to do before I collect Jack from school.  When I tell people that I have a positive parenting blog and I promote using the law of attraction in all areas of life including parenting, oh and I'm a life coach too, they assume I have everything under control 24 hours a day, everything runs smoothly and all is calm.  They seem to think I float through life on a cloud.  Well let me set the record straight.  I, although I tell my husband I am, am NOT perfect and my life is not always perfect.  I love my life and every year it gets better and better but hey, I'm only human.  And my mostly adorable 8 year old son is also only human. 
I was tired yesterday and so was he.  After I over reacted at something he'd done in the garden he marched inside and locked the door behind him.  I can tell you I saw no funny side to this at the time.  We were both grumpy until bedtime.  This morning was slightly better but not much.  So once I've posted this link I'm going to make myself a drink, take myself off into the garden and sit in the sun for a while.  Yes, I know the jobs will still need doing.  I'm going to listen to one of my favourite hypnosis downloads.  I haven't decided which one yet - I might go for my see the funny side download because when I get frazzled I don't tend to see the funny side of anything.  Hmm, yes this one will do the trick nicely.  To be honest, all the downloads are so relaxing any would do the trick.

If you want to find out more go to  http://www.hypnosisdownloads.com/personal-development/lighten-up#3460
There are absolutely loads to choose from and some come in packs to save money.  That's what I usually do.

No comments:

Post a Comment