Saturday 12 June 2010

Law of Attraction Articles on Videojug

I was recently invited to become a founding member of the new Videojug Pages.  Videojug has been around for quite a while now.  It's the pages that's new. 

I have set up two sites so far.  One is general law of attraction information and the other is a law of attraction parenting site.

Please come and support me.
  • Read my free articles and check back regularly.  I will be adding lots over the next few weeks.
  • Click on the follow site button
  • Click the like button on each page (article)
  • Leave a comment.  I love comments.
You can find my Videojug pages sites at
http://pages.videojug.com/sites/90-Law-of-Attraction-Parenting
http://pages.videojug.com/sites/56-Law-of-Attraction-Living

I hope you enjoy learning more about the law of attraction and law of attraction parenting.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wendy

    It's Myles from Videojug here - thanks for writing about us on your blog and i really hope you're enjoying using Videojug Pages.

    See you on the site

    Thanks

    Myles

    ReplyDelete