Monday 8 February 2010

Press The Reset Button

Do you ever wish you had a reset button attatched to your kids?  In my home we all have a reset button.  Of course it's imaginary but we all know what it means when someone says "Press the reset button".

All of us are guilty of getting things out of proportion or behaving badly.  When Jack starts shouting and getting angry for no real reason I take hold of him and calmly say "You need to press the reset button".  He'll often march off to his room at this point but he comes out again in a much better mood. 

Pressing the reset button simply means changing your mood and thoughts so that they are positive and feel good.

The reset button is for everyone.  Jack is very keen to tell me when I need to press my reset button. 

Give it a go.  It works wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment