Friday 15 October 2010

Happiness -Yes Please!

I've just listened To Christine Carter Ph.D.  Author of Raising Happiness: 10 Simple Steps for More Joyful Kids and Happier Parents on The Happier Kids Now Online Expo.

Up until today I knew nothing about Christine.  She was just a name on the speakers list.

I have been so busy this week and I am now trying to catch up on the replays from this week (Christine was a speaker on Tuesday). 

I was so impressed, what a real parent this lady is.  Very honest and incredibly helpful.  I picked up some fab ideas I can quickly implement with Jack (9). 

I'll tell you what I liked so much.  She's not selling herself as the perfect parent that so many parenting experts do.  There was something about her that I really connected with.

You can listen to the replay by signing up for The Happier Kids Now Online Expo Click Here The Expo is Free and there are still lots more fantastic speakers to come.

Find out about Christine's Book Raising Happiness.  I've already ordered my copy.



Happy Parenting

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment