Monday 13 September 2010

First Day Back To School.

Today is Jack's first day back to school.  He's still at the same school but he's got a new classroom (in THE BIG KIDS side of the school), a new teacher and the kids were all mixed up this year, so he's with some new kids and some from last years class.  Thankfully he's got his two best friends from last year with him. 

We had to go and wait in a new playground (patio) and Jack's teacher from last year came along to take Jack and his old class to their new rooms.

It was really emotional and I'm counting down the minutes until I can go and collect him.  It feels like a whole new chapter to our lives is starting and I suppose this is the start of Jack becoming A BIG KID too.  I'm pleased and a little bit sad.  I'm also looking forward to seeing what this new chapter will bring us.  It's that in between stage between being a kid and becoming a teenager. 

I'm off now to start getting ready for the school run.  Yes, I am 15 minutes early still but I can't wait any longer.

Have fun

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment