Thursday 12 August 2010

I'm Declaring Today a HUG A LOT DAY

It's official. Well sort of. We've had a hectic few weeks, lots of family visiting, fiestas (village party, late nights, rubbish food and fizzy drinks. What a combination. A time bomb in the making.

I have to admit I was getting a little stressed and a few raised voices were to be heard in our home.

However we reached breaking point the other day and I could see I was letting my son down big style. He was being told off constantly yet my husband and I were not providing what he needs to be at his best.

After a long chat with my husband and a diet, sleep rethink we are back on track.

He's almost back to his normal self. Except for still being tired. So that's why I'm declaring today a HUG A LOT DAY.

Happy Parenting (sometimes takes a major rethink)

xxx



ALWAYS HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU wendy@loaliving.com

No comments:

Post a Comment