Monday 11 January 2010

Sleeping Angels

Wow!  No, really - Wow!

I was told about Sleeping Angels sometime ago by a good friend.  She told me about a CD she had which she had bought for her son.  She was so excited about it and said she couldn't believe the diference in her son.  She told me she'd "been pulling her hair out".  She went on to tell me how he went from being generally rude and bad tempered to being polite and helpful in a matter of days.  I've used positive affirmation CD's before so I didn't really feel the need to buy another. 

However, I decided I'd download some information about the CD and thought I'd let you all know about it at some stage.  After all this is what my aim is for this blog, to let you know about ways to help you and your child be positive and happy.  So a couple of nights ago I looked up the website address I'd been given and as I read the information I just knew I needed this CD.  The price was great so I downloaded the recording immediately to my computer and burned it onto a disk. 

My 8 year old son was already sleeping by this time.  In the information it says that you can play the recordings whilst your child is sleeping.  So I put it on play and continued playing the CD for about 3 hours until I went to bed. 

The words used are beautiful and so positive.  I felt great hearing the words too.  Research has shown that we (children included) take in what is being said even when we are sleeping. 

My son is a lovely boy and in general polite and happy but a 29 hour journey with about 2 hours sleep and general disruption to his life over Christmas took it's toll on his behaviour.  I have to admit, that's a trait he gets from me.  It took it's toll on my behaviour too.  For the first two nights I played the CD only once he was sleeping. A concept my husband cannot get to grips with at all.  Last night I put the CD on whilst he was awake but sleepy.  I told him it was all the nice things I thought about him recorded onto a CD and that I loved him.  He was fast asleep in a few minutes. 

On the recording you'll hear things like :

You're a great child
You must be so proud of the way you behave
You always go to bed on time
You have the most beautiful manners
I love the way you're such a happy child

There are many, many more really positive affirmations set to lovely peaceful music.

Oh, by the way I purchased the download for children 5-12 year.  There are downloads for younger children, teens, parents and for special areas such as bedwetting.

This is a beautiful CD.  I'm so pleased I decided to purchase the download. 

Please let me know if you've had experience with Sleeping Angels or download any of the recordings.  I love hearing from you about you own experiences.

For more information Click Here!

Have a wonderful day

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment