Tuesday 1 December 2009

Feel Good Christmas Movie

My little fella is feeling poorly, he's been off colour since Sunday.  When my mum phoned yesterday to check on him she insisted I give him the Advent present she'd sent for him a day early to cheer him up. 

The advent present she'd sent was the SANTA BUDDIES dvd .  We put it the film on immediately and it certainly made him feel better for a little while.  Jack loves the BUDDIES and he's got the whole collection now and they're all great.

I wanted to share this with you just because it's such a great feel good movie, focusing on the true meaning of Christmas.  I think sometimes we can all use this particular message.

Anyway, it's the 1st of December and I'm looking forward to Christmas with my lovely family.  We're heading to Florida again for Christmas so Christmas officially starts for us on the 15th.  We don't buy so many presents these days we focus on having a great time together and having fun. 

I want to wish you all an amazing, magical Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment