Monday 18 April 2011

Check out Jack's Puppy Blog.

I had some information sent through to me last week about Teen Cash Machine which is an program designed for teen to set up websites to generate money for themselves.  Even though my son Jack is only 9 (soon to be ten) I thought I'd take a look.  I firmly believe the internet is the way forward for  our children and it's something I love too.  I clicked onto the video presentation which explained everything.  Very interesting.  Anyway a couple of days later I received another short video of the creators daughter (age 11) who has used the program checking out how much money she's made.  She was super excited. Jack happened to be in the room and obviously picked up on what I was watching and asked me to play it again.  I did and then I showed him the first video too.  His response was "Can I get it mum, PLEEEAASE!"

I talked it over with him and also with my husband.  We decided as he was only 9 that I would help him to create a blog and see if he enjoyed it.  The deal is if he likes it and sticks with it we will buy him the Teen Cash Machine program for his birthday in April. 

He's super excited and delighted with his blog Puppy from the Pound. Please come and take a look and show your support.  http://puppyfromthepound.blogspot.com/

Thanks

Wendy

P.S.  If you're interested in learning more about Teen Cash Machine, I have a coupon to save money.  Just click on this link http://www.teencashmachine.com.au/coupon/1336934

No comments:

Post a Comment