Tuesday 29 March 2011

Learning Is Supposed To Be Fun

When learning is fun it's so much easier to understand, even as an adult that's true. Because we live in Spain and my 9 year old son attends a local Catalan/Spanish speaking school I am always looking for ways to keep his English learning at a good level.  He reads lots of books and we speak in English at home but we know to keep the level high he needs more than this.  I see so many English living here who do not have a good command of the English language. 

My son loves the computer, so an internet based learning program is ideal for him combined with other activities we already do.  I found a program called K5 Stars that looks so much fun and there is a free report and free trial offer available at the moment.  I knew I had to share this with you all.  I think we all like free offers now and then, especially when it helps our children.




Looks like a whole load of fun to me. 

Happy Parenting.

Wendy

P.S. Remember to claim you freebies quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment