Tuesday 30 March 2010

England, Family, Easter Eggs, Hot Cross Buns and lots of Shopping, Here I come!

Well I'm heading off to England later today with my son Jack.  Daddy Gets to stay home and have some quiet time for himself.  A house full of women (and Jack) is too much for him. 

I'm so excited about our trip.  I always love visiting at Easter.  I know mums already organized an Easter Egg hunt for Jack and my Niece.  She'll have decorated the house with Magical Easter Egg trees and such like and I can guarantee she'll have bought hot cross buns for breakfast.  Mmm, my favourite. 

We've got cinema trips planned. Jack has about 4 films picked out to go and see, lots of shopping and lots of family get togethers. 

I'm expecting to have a wonderful time and we love spending time with our family.

Have a wonderful Easter Everyone and have fun.

Expect to have fun today and everyday xx

No comments:

Post a Comment